Rss

segunda-feira, 25 de novembro de 2013

miley snl

Miley Cyrus wearing clothes look trough the American prize presentation
On Sunday November 24, 2013, the singer made a great presentation singing the song 'Wrecking Ball' in the United States of American in Los Angeles, to be called American music awards. She was very beautiful with a cat on screen singing the song 'Wrecking Ball' singer wrote on the page's twiiter "I was born for this".
She was very beautiful wearing earrings and bracelets, and more with a composed look of shoes and Saint Laurent.





The great singer Christina Aguilera was there too singing on the show American music. Miley Cyrus turned 21 on Saturday 23, 2013 his birthday.

What most struck the clip when she was naked with no clothes iron ball licking and hammer making the video YouTube a worldwide success and also many artists and was very envious of the super singer Miley Cyrus, the name of the song is 'Wrecking Ball' This was the world's best clip which made a big international success.



The father of singer Miley Cyrus was watching presentation daughter singing the song, he seems not care about the clothes he was wearing too short that draws much attention, it seems that the singer is naked without clothes.
"Wrecking This is the lyrics of the song 'wrecking ball'

We clawed, we chained our hearts in vain
We jumped never asking why
We kissed, I fell under your spell.
A love no one could deny

Don't you ever say I just walked away
I will always want you
I can't live a lie, running for my life
I will always want you

I came in like a wrecking ball
I never hit so hard in love
All I wanted was to break your walls
All you ever did was wreck me
Yeah, you, you wreck me

I put you high up in the sky
And now, you're not coming down
It slowly turned, you let me burn
And now, we're ashes on the ground

Don't you ever say I just walked away
I will always want you
I can't live a lie, running for my life
I will always want you

I came in like a wrecking ball
I never hit so hard in love
All I wanted was to break your walls
All you ever did was wreck me

I came in like a wrecking ball
Yeah, I just closed my eyes and swung
Left me crashing in a blazing fall
All you ever did was wreck me
Yeah, you, you wreck me

I never meant to start a war
I just wanted you to let me in
And instead of using force
I guess I should've let you win
I never meant to start a war
I just wanted you to let me in
I guess I should've let you win

Don't you ever say I just walked away
I will always want you

I came in like a wrecking ball
I never hit so hard in love
All I wanted was to break your walls
All you ever did was wreck me

I came in like a wrecking ball
Yeah, I just closed my eyes and swung
Left me crashing in a blazing fall
All you ever did was wreck me
Yeah, you, you wreck me
Yeah, you, you wreck me

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário

Blogger templates

free counters