Rss

sábado, 22 de dezembro de 2012

um texto de amor em inglês



My heart is strong, because you know. My heart is happy for you. my heart has the power to make you feel happy and to get you moving.

In the dark night of passion icy cold, your love's bright light white snow cold, my love for you is brilliant and beautiful color purple unforgettable beauty beautiful blue sky, how beautiful you are in love color.

You're legal tender loving lilac flower of the field of flowers, with blue rivers, calm as peace and quiet sound of birds singing song of praise to you, you are love beautiful lilac.

I like you, my love is bigger than the earth filled with water from the flooding rains of tears, sad Flower brand Mostly arrow wound ray of love for you.


His eyes and the flame of my passion, and his eyes are the mirror of the water as crystalline diamond when it comes to eternal love and eternal love, a heart be so inspired. His eyes like a flame ignited my passion as his eyes like a mirror of water, shining like diamonds, creating a passion of love empathy. You are my dearly beloved flower to be opened smile, your smile of joy shining sea is beautiful as the song of the seas, beautiful as you special agape, oh how nice you are too! You and me forever means forever young, but in paradise.


His thinking is a landscape to illuminate the dream coast after the snow lit up sleeping on the love of your heart is warm. It is the most beautiful gift for love. You are a good person, I just want you. My thoughts spread unlimited lights meteor shower in order to reach the white cloud of comets. I hope I'll never live there, where you are.
My passion is aroused. You are my true love. My love is like the sun in the winter cold, warm it. It is the soul of love, this love just for you, and my dear.
 

You are my love buddy, brightness flower garden of your smile, sweet eternal. The agape for you is an art of divine wisdom poem love, your love is a gift depending praise song. You assaulted that passion thorn in love.


You and nice girl like cloud loving passion friend white light from the stars. That brightens my days in a glorious, my friend and my kind love; your voice is like the song, melody which is eternal. When we are in harmony together each day. Wonderful creation in the universe pretty glorious, deep affection looks at water tear of emotion, oh how happy you and great depth. I am alone. Like a wolf though. I need you by my side. Now my heart is empty cup without using water. Ice profound passion is my love. I love you. Love you like a seat.
Your smile is the flower of my beloved that is flourishing.

His bright smile joy as the sea is very beautiful as the song of the sea. As beautiful as (true love) agape special.
Oh, how great you are! I'm lonely as a wolf in solitude, I need you here, my heart is as empty cup without water, deep icy passion, my love, and I love, as the seat of loving you.

I love to turn you into flower smile, your smile sparkling clear waters of the joy of music is beautiful sea while you sigh in my way too. You calm me in love.
You emotionally, I'm in love. I love you. I, I mean that the words of love I feel for you. It's hot like soft snow thought magnificent guitar sweet, your love is an unforgettable memory of the happiness of God's beautiful garden with you my dear. Breakfast with hot milk with tears of sweet honey. It is a peace-loving gentle are working very hard with the universe flying this amazing, as good as the abode of peace to your mind alive, snow Bee Sweet Honey is a good girl, the error distance is great for you, but you want to live forever in love with you, I like your selfless love me. You are my raindrops. Fireworks explode and rain is eternal happiness. I love. I'm so in love with you. You are my beautiful princess.
It touched my heart in his hands, over time; your smile touches my feelings.
I like you all the time. I love. I hope you're happy.
His idea is to reduce the snow that had piled up dazzling dream.

Great love, you've been waiting for love, your love, is waiting for you, You are my heart, I love you my beautiful I am feeling is that I'm too big and strong, with great strength for you. You are a caring, love is like the wind is gentle, your smile is beautiful, I love your smile, please see. White smile of love, my love for you and me smile is romantic, romance, love, you are my sunshine, my hope is full, and I love you. Talking to you feel very happy, very happy life is beautiful, life is I love you and give the feeling like myself. For you, together forever, just you and I'm me, together, I hope your life, a happy life with you, and my life became more colorful. It gives a feeling of vitality, is dynamic, you are the love of my life. I'm so in love with you.
Lips pleasant nudge your heart, sacred gift of love. It is a very beautiful gift of love.
You are a good person. I think of you. I think when you spread the infinite light of meteors, when the eternal hope of reaching the white cloud of comets, which is the life of my heart.
I feel that I feel so passionate made the space, touch you like a blast of eternal happiness.
I'm so happy. You are the one true love of mine. My love for you is illuminated by the flames of love as the soul when hot days are cold.
I love you! I love you!

My heart is stone cold and hard to be crushed by the iron when I think of you. I have a very strong force; I have praised the splendor of women, the beauty. You are very gentle maiden. My feeling is like boiling water poured into eternal maiden burning trees. In the space of a colorful dream for me, you’re the person I love you Hey mind. My heart for you is full of boo-boo with disappointment shocked wound scar of feelings, it's like a crack in the ceiling wall broken by his desperate love hurts sad, my love, I think of you in my dream in the beautiful street mayor love. My heart is a hard stone iron kills in cold crush on you, it's hard as the land of strong muscle lovely praise for you, you're so kind is virgin compassion for you, passion and love for you, love hot, boiling hot water into the mouth of a wood fire immortal virgin for you, you are my dream colorful universe of passion powerful giant love you, love. I like you, with all my feeling for you.

You're a beautiful woman, my dear, you are always efficient, such as the sun, is the feeling. The feeling of love touched my heart you touched my life, I, and eating sweet dreams, colorful dreams, Oh! You will be amazed!

My heart is a hard stone iron kills in cold crush on you, it's hard as the land of strong muscle lovely praise for you, you're so kind is virgin compassion for you, passion and love for you, love hot, boiling hot water into the mouth of a wood fire immortal virgin for you, you are my dream colorful universe of passion powerful giant love you, love. Linda, I love you, with all my feeling for you.

You're a lovely girl, you're my darling, and you are always passionate, bright as the sun. That's the feeling of love,
you touched my heart you touched my life, you let me have a dream colorful dreams, too, you got me mesmerized!

Your amazing smile dazzling splendor Dream is fraternal, with full moon jubilee happy love! My sweetheart of my life, you're the loving smile as sweet white light, your smile shines like stars in their eyes shining splendor, sun crystal pure energy of the universe wonderful creation fantastic, hot and cold at night crush on you, near the sound of the sea I told you I love you!!! I
you are my angel princess loved baby, I love you deep in the heart to love him, and I love you. Beautiful as the moon to the stars. Beautiful smile with love. His kisses lips lit the fire of passion in the heat of love affection tight embrace it in you.

I love you cousin, you are the love of the beloved cherry trees, and I love with all my life with love for you, my whole mind, and with all my heart, like everything, happiness, love, passion, air, sea, hot, cold, fire, all for you. My beloved sweet baby love.

His words are sweet; enjoy happiness as the tide with sea pure crystalline water. I poked in thane heart, I will poke into your heart like bee sting lips with love, it is wonderful to feel happy to fly open, and walk in hot water and quiet, and you poke my wildlife loving you.

I love you. You're the loves of cherry lover; I love with all my life with love for you, my whole mind, and with all my heart, like everything, happiness, love, passion, air, sea, hot, cold, fire, all for you. My beloved sweet baby love.

You are my raindrops, rain and exploding fireworks sky eternal happiness that I love, I love you, you're my beautiful princess, you touched my heart with your hands, your smile touches my feelings over time, I like you every day, I love, I hope you're happy. His idea is that, to reduce glare dreams banks of snow, ice, love you.

Night of passion in his eyes frozen ice warm, loving and wonderful happiness, his eyes makes me feel special smile of relief, the fire of passion, pure love and eternal wild agate drop in fatal overwhelming burst of love in gentle sigh cold until the bones necklace air. Pain expressed in wild meat paradise, storm strike the injection of wild nature, in love with you, my love. When I saw the original and beautiful girl in the mirror princess, you are a beautiful crystal clear water and pure mineral beloved immortal kiss, fatal and deeply asleep while refreshing cool air, relaxation dove flying into a cloud of white, love your smile sympathy, charred by fire.

My heart is burning with pain in strong passion, compassion for you, my heart beats like sound of the sea beats with passion, my gaze has a change of vision to love you every day as a girlfriend, wife, girl, woman, you are my lovely girl as sweet home garden of beautiful flowers, roses with black diamond, black diamond shines brighter because love getting stronger every day when I love you more than anything. You! It's passionate dream of light, you and me in the new world of love, happy, only you and I together in love, because I really love you, I'm happy for you that emotion. You are my living from my heart, I love you like love, girlfriend, wonderful wife you are my whole universe full of love, I'm in love with you whole heart full of love with you whole mouth in the dip hot love you, I love you, love is stronger to make you happier world! I love you! Beloved! Immortal.

I'm waiting for you, waiting for your love, I like you, my great love, you're my heart, you are my lovely love, and I feel a strong force for you large and very large. You are compassionate, gentle love is like the wind, your smile is beautiful, I love you see you smile. My love white smile, my smile and love for you are romantic, romance and love, you are my sunshine, my hope is full, I love you. You give me the same feeling, and talking to you I feel very happy, very happy, life is beautiful, life is love. My life became more colorful because of you; I hope that life with you, happy life together, only you are me, together forever. You are dynamic, giving the feeling of vitality; you are the love of my life. I love you. You me, move up, I love you, I appreciate your love for me, you are truly special. You make me feel happy and melt, soften the hearts of moving, the source of love, talking with you, I feel emotion of love. Being deeply moved, with a heart full of love it.

My heart is strong for you know. My heart beats happy for you. My heart has power to make you feel happy and to get you moving. My love for you is sweating like wind loves you; Love is a fire that burns you sees the flame of love. My love for you is beautiful, you calm as the river water, and you are the passion of my life within the beat of my heart beats happy for you. My love.

You are a precious love, you are an interesting flower, you are special, you touch my heart, my heart beats happy for you, and you are my beloved in my heart more interesting. Your love is deep for me. I love you is special and interesting. The sound of the sea shines and sings and my heart is pounding, saying happy for you, I love you. You're brilliant diamond in my eyes. I love you. You are my everlasting love for me; you're my half of heart. One half of love, and the other half I love you, you're everything to me. You splendor, inside my heart, you're intense shine as stars of light, you and I, love is beautiful in earnest and convinced love you. You are a sweet love, you are my love that warms the soul and make my heart glad, you're an interesting person deeply, you're my life, and you make me good and happy at the moment of love. Their love me move offshore is to love you, you're endless sunshine. You look at look what are written in the stars: I like you, I love you.

You came into my life for no reason, and were slowly winning my heart without asking permission. When I realized I had already taken care of my whole heart, I was in love! Our hearts in a single gesture of deep love joined together and formed a single heart. Not sure how long our love will last, or if perhaps someday may come to an end. All I know to tell you the moment we are living is also unique and memorable, and it is worth for all that we are moving along. I love you and wish you always be by my side, in the same way that was until today. Not define the amount of your love, just know that even if that love is not reached 1% of my love for you, now its worth, because that 1% equals 100% of my happiness to be with you and that enough is enough! Never, ever, under any circumstances and forget my true love for you! Love you!

Love is immortal flame of fire, that love is big, bright fire of diamond.
Love is perpetual wave of water,
That love is pure, clear water of crystal
The light shines in the spring I love you it's spring, you're beautiful, everlasting love
The wind blows in the summer,
I adore you, you're gorgeous,
Eternal love
The star is written, be married to you. You and me forever in love
The sky is shown, be mated with you,
You and me never be apart

Impossible to describe what I feel for you. It's something stronger than me!
And maybe it's something strong for you too, more for me is indescribable!
Love, you might not believe me, you love the most, hurts me to think of losing you, I feel tightness in the throat and so strong, that only happens when I see you come to love me. Just so I will be happy with you by my side forever and you can be sure I'll always be with you. Even with distance. My love to you always expects to be alive. My love life so much. I do everything for you!

I love you

I love you

I love you
I love you
I love you

I love you
I love you
I love you

I love you

I love you

You're a wonderful girl and especially your eyes are the fascination, I like the way you are for me. You're beautiful to fascinate, with that look moving, you're moving in within my heart of its beautiful view impress that moves the flame of love in my heart. Are you inspired by the glamorous girl, you're my heart, you are gold as sun gorgeous hot passion, to see you, you are loved infinity that moves, moves the flame of love in the heart stirring, heartfelt moved, disturbance moves by you is part of my life, you make me dream the moves in colorful dreams, you fascinate me.

They're just your eyes that fascinate me.
Dreams colorful, beautiful sea of shining in your eyes bright as diamond crystals. You're a beautiful woman like Diamond is as infinite light! You are the most beautiful Beloved of my Heart. His eyes shine like the stars and night.
When you hear the sound of the sea. Hear me whisper in your ear saying I LOVE YOU!

You shy, is the silent shadow of compassion icy cold taste of the sweet ice cream passion. Stones that do not move the earth gently I love dearly beloved nice touches, gentle sigh divine my love, you will be very happy with me 24 hours automatic in love, passion is a fire burning to the fantastic white smile smiles in the garden charming beauties of the heart, you are a good girl, a good wife and Wonderful, feel happy life is love for You

I burned my body infinite cosmos of the universe Splendor of happiness, happy smile with wind in the lips, burning my sky cosmos no later than the stars in the galaxy story endless, unlimited flying in the universe. I fly everywhere in the universe and the earth has light ball to look beautiful on the night of feelings for you my dear, cosmos power of the universe my heart happy.

I'm not flying on space constraints, not the end, burn my empty cosmos than the star of galactic history, the latest Smile, happy lips in the wind, only to be brilliant universe infinite universe of happiness unburned. I heart Earth is my lamp is darling, beautiful at night, its emotional power of the universe to the universe of my happy flying anywhere in the universe.


The most beautiful feeling for you is deeper blue sky, blue sea bright new moon passion, the love for you is more beautiful, I'm a sweet person, kind-hearted, love is love you forever in my heart seriously you and I, feel the warm love together, forever together in the embrace of love song, my darling, my love, you are my love, my angel of my heart.

Love moves in action, learning to love, what is most important in life, learn the language, to enter the communication of love between two people loved, but love, love makes you feel very happy, I like you, my love, and my angel.

I'm alone, like a wolf though. I need you by my side. Now my heart is as empty glass without using water. Ice profound passion is my love. I love you. I love you like a soft cuddly plush. Your smile is the flower of my beloved that is flourishing. His bright smile joy as the sea is very beautiful as the song of the sea. As beautiful as (true love) the special agape. Oh, how great you are!


I like you, your smile is a dream fatal, unforgettable love for flowers, your wonderful smile star paradise dear, beloved passion flower, you’re my pretty baby pink. Linda loved as flower girl. You're my angel princess dear, my heart is deeply in love with you, love you, I love you. As beautiful as the moon and the stars. Love a beautiful smile. His lips kiss ignites the fire of passion, love and feelings in hot, tight hug. My love for you is nurturing rain that falls from the sky beautiful sunshine, the sea is curious to know you, like the star shining in your smile look brighter passion; this smile is an art of loving you. My dear beloved baby. Air brilliant and beautiful love is sweet gentle pure and true is eternal. Light and deep passion. Deeply for you.


You are my angel princess loved baby, I love you deep in the heart to love him, I love you. Beautiful as the moon to the stars. Beautiful smile with love. His kisses lips lit the fire of passion in the heat of love affection tight embrace it in you. His eye is an angel of the stars that is written with words of love, I love, my love, I drew you with half a piece of stone I draw the heart of love for you, that's the hit song my heart for you because I like you. Her look is light angel; take off in the plane made of pure air wind, fly on the severity feet on the ground without feeling a deep touch unforgettable sight high in the sky, beautiful like you. In the month March is the day to know you, See the wonderful sea of ​​sound melody, sweet music of "I like you."

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário

Blogger templates

free counters